Prayer and Meditation
Five Steps to praying with others are:
1. Recognition (GOD IS): Acknowledge, in your own words, the Allness and Wholeness of God, specifically the aspects of God that are pertinent to the purpose of your treatment (for instance: Love, Wholeness and Peace).
2. Unification (I AM): Declare, in your own words, your knowledge of the Truth about yourself; that you are One with God...that you are not all God is, but all you are is God...that "God in me, as me, is me." Allow this awareness of Oneness to pervade your entire consciousness.
3. Realization (AFFIRM): Realize and form a new idea or thought or feeling about the good you desire. In your own words, declare this is already so and this is already yours. If necessary, declare that any apparent obstruction in your thought to this idea is now dissolved in the light of Truth.
4. Gratitude (THANK YOU): In your own words, express your gratitude for knowing the manifestation already exists in your life and accept its demonstration.
5. Release (AND SO IT IS): Clearly and completely release your word to the action of the Law, or Principle, knowing that as you have spoken, it is now done. Release is important.
These steps are taken from Ernest Holmes, Science of Mind, for more information click here.
Prayer for the Welfare of All Beings
By the power of this practice,
May all beings have happiness and the causes of happiness.
May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering.
May they know the sacred joy that arises in the space beyond suffering.
May they rest in equanimity that knows no grasp or hatred.
May they experience the equality of all beings.
May my practice be of benefit to all.
Contact Silent Unity by phone,
where a Prayer Associate
will pray with you confidentially.
This confidential prayer line is available 24 hours a day.
Weekly Prayer Opportunities
Facilitated by Rev. Robert Brumet
Unity Admin Bldg, Rm 229
Guided Meditation with Rev. Erin
UVC CommUnity Center
Facilitated by Rev. Marianne
UVC Meeting Room
Wherever you are, whatever time day or night, connect to immediate prayer
support with uPray from Silent Unity. Silent Unity is as close to you as your
mobile device. Click the image to download the app.